Don't Miss the 2021 ARIS-RIC Impacts Summit
- Published: Friday, April 30, 2021
Join us May 10-12 as Advancing Research Impact in Society (ARIS) and Research Impact Canada (RIC) co-host the 2021 Summit on Research Impact & Public Engagement at the Intersection of the Future Workforce. This Summit represents the first time that ARIS and RIC have brought our two communities together to learn from collective expertise and network for future collaboration.
The 2021 Impacts Summit will be held fully online with plenary speakers, panel sessions, and workshops focused on research impact as drivers of economic and workforce development. Participants will discuss community to career pathways in the STEM technical workforce, improving workforce diversity, government efforts to enhance workforce development, and the role of public engagement in research impact. ARIS Research Fellows and award winners will also be featured. Registration will be open throughout the summit.
Featured keynote speakers include:
- Victor McCrary, National Science Board and University of the District of Columbia
- Manju Banerjee, Landmark College
- Wendy Cukier, Ryerson University
- Matthew McKean, Business + Higher Education Roundtable (BHER)
- Linda Molnar, National Science Foundation
- Roby Robson, Eduworks
Follow along on Twitter using the hashtag #impacts21.