The Center for Advancing Research Impact in Society (ARIS) welcomes partnerships with organizations, institutions, and persons committed to its mission of building individual and organizational capacity and advancing scholarship.
Partnerships with ARIS can take many forms, and inquiries are accepted with flexibility in mind for designing collaborations to the fulfillment of all parties. Examples of potential opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and complementing the work of organizations through special projects and/or publications;
- Joint conferences, workshops, or meetings;
- Site visits by ARIS staff;
- Development of training materials, courses, and/or online courses;
- Educational and professional development: Creation of new resources and best practices;
- International partnerships and cohorts to identify possible collaboration;
- Professional development support for research and/or scientific communities, communities of practice, and other professional organizations;
- Cross promotion of organizational events or resources;
- Knowledge exchange.
To discuss potential partnerships with ARIS, please contact us.